THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

July 8, 2009

P90X Extreme Yoga - Day 3

Yoga-X is the "day 3" workout in Phase 1 of the P90X program. And it IS extreme yoga!
I found it thoroughly challenging and intensive. I have always been pretty flexible, and even though I am at my least fittest, I'm still far more flexible than most.

If you are new to yoga, watch the DVD first before doing the routine. Although Tony is very good at explaining the movements, it might be easier to watch it though and familiarize yourself with it first. It's pretty hard to keep your poses on par if your craning your neck around to see if you're doing it correctly.

I was not able to hold all the poses, especially the balance portion, but I know each week will get better! Stick with it and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

0 comments: