THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

July 2, 2009

TwitterProfitHouse.com

I recently saw an online article about making money with Twitter. It's one of those, make money from home deals. Now, I'm always looking for ways to bring in a little extra income. During tax season I worked at H&R Block, which was fun and good money, but took a lot more time out of my schedule than I would have liked.
So this article (for the life of me, can't seem to find it, but if I do, I'll link it later), basically said that TwitterProfitHouse.com looked to be the real deal and people made hundreds of dollars a day just working from home. I thought, "ok, these people say it's legit, I'll go check it out". I click on the link and they want to send me a "trial kit" for just 1.99. Hmmmm....ok, well it's a 1.99, if I can make hundreds of dollars a day just to tweet or whatever, i can handle that. Sounds like a pretty good investment, right? So I print out the "conditions and terms" (does everyone ever read those things? I do! You have to, these days), the trial period is 7 days after which your credit card will get charged $99.99 per month until you cancel. $99.99!!!
I thought, ok, well I'll still take a look at this thing. As I reviewed all the information on the site, I saw that all the information on it was geared more toward people that wanted to market themselves. Well, I don't have any talents to market, or product to sell so I found the information completely useless. I was a little annoyed to say the least. I promptly sent an e-mail "canceling" since I couldn't afford the $99.99 a month service charge they were going to screw me with.
Later I was contacted by their customer service department, as soon as I said the word "cancel" she hung up on me. How rude! So there's my take on TwitterProfitHouse.com. If you want to tips on how to market yourself on Twitter and other social networks...look elsewhere. You should not judge a company jsut on services or products they provide, but on their customer service too! And TwitterProfitHouse.com is severely lacking in that department!

0 comments: